How is Eurhonet organised?
The Secretariat ensures that Topic Groups and Task Forces will continue to align all their activities to the strategic objectives identified by our members and that the progress will be reported to the Executive Committee on a regular basis. One of the ways we will do this is by facilitating networking activities and joint workshops between Topic Groups on crosscutting issues.
A yearly assessment of financial resources needed in order to guarantee an effective implementation of Topic Groups and Task Forces’ activities will be done under the coordination of our Treasurer.
President and Vice-Presidents
- President: Fredrik TÖRNQVIST – Stångåstaden, Sweden
- Vice-President: Mina BOZZONI – ALER BCM, Italy
- Vice-President in charge finances: Jon LORD – Bolton at Home, UK
Excecutive Committee Members
- Representing France: Francis DEPLACE – DELPHIS, Hervé EUZEN – Opal, Olivier BARRY – FSM
- Representing Germany: Sybille WEGERICH – Bauverein AG, Anja BADER GWG Műnchen, Klaus GRANIKI – DOGEWO21
- Representing Italy: Marco CORRADI – CISPEL Reggio Emilia
- Representing Sweden: Cathrine HOLGERSSON – Gavlegårdarna, Lars LÖFGREN – Hyresbostäder i Norrköping
- Representing the UK: Simon WILSON – Matrix Housing Partnership, Steve STRIDE – Poplar HARCA
- Representing Austria (Observer): Christian SCHANTL – Wiener Wohnen
- Representing Denmark (Observer): Christian HØGSBRO – Boligforeningen AAB
Topic Group Leaders
- Sustainable Construction: Johann Christian PLAGEMANN – Gewoba, Germany & Gordon Watts – SYHA, UK
- Ageing: Nicola WESTERBERG – Hyresbostäder i Norrköping AB, Sweden
- Social Integration: Dragana CUROVIC – AB Helsingborgshem, Sweden
- Digital Communications & Technology: Steve RODEN – Bolton at Home, UK & Alessia PARESCHI – GWG Műnchen, Germany
Task Force Leaders
- Improvement: Ian ANKERS – Bolton at Home, UK
- Marketing: Fredrik TORNQVIST – Stångåstaden, Sweden
- EU Funding: Shauna MORTON – Bolton at Home, UK