Eurhonet is all about collaborating, learning from each other and finding new and innovative ways in which Public and Social Housing providers from all across the EU can work together to improve their businesses and the services they provide to their tenants and customers.
To ease this process, good practices Eurhonet members are putting in place in their day-to-day work have been collected and classified according to the following 5 categories:
- Environmental Sustainability
- Economic Responsibility and Sustainability
- Local Social Sustainability
- Responsible Human Resources Management
- Good governance and fair relations with stakeholders