The annual Eurhonet Coordinators meeting will take place on 11-12 April 2018 in Paris at Delphis’ Office. As you will see from the Draft Agenda, the meeting will represent an excellent opportunity to meet colleagues from Eurhonet companies and help the Improvement TaskForce fine-tuning our Network.
By attending this event you will:
- Welcome and get to know Coordinators from new Eurhonet Member organisations;
- Get some insights on the recent work done by Topic Groups and Task Forces and their future plans;
- Find out more about our key initiatives and strategic workshops;
- Agree what actions Coordinators will do to support the Eurhonet Business Plan 2018/19;
- Undertake a light touch review of the Eurhonet Business Plan for 2019/20;
- Agree what actions Coordinators can undertake to promote Eurhonet across their organisations and in their countries.
To ensure the smooth running of the event, please register via this online Registration Form by 30th March 2018 at the very latest.