A webinar dedicated to HR Staff will take place on Thursday 25th February 2021 (from 11.00 to 12.30 CET) in order to discuss with members how organisations changed and will be changing the way they work in a post COVID-19 world.
The purpose of the webinar is for members to have an opportunity to share best practice and learn from each other and to discuss their thoughts and ideas for the changing world of work.
• Home working – what are we doing now and what’s our plans for the future;
• What are the problems and challenges with the changes we face;
• How to build a good work place culture among the employees;
• Supporting staff working remotely (including psychical & physical wellbeing / ergonomics);
• Measuring performance;
• The future for our Head Offices;
The webinar is open to Eurhonet Members only. To register, please contact the Secretariat.
The detailed programme of the webinar with instructions on how to access our virtual room will be circulated towards the end of January.