Eurhonet has developed into a key network for learning in the European public and social housing sector. We are always pleased to welcome forward-looking organisations with a desire to improve their practices, provide excellent services to tenants, and create a positive working environment.
Does this sound like your organisation? Join us.
Knowledge and best practice
As a Eurhonet member, you have access to:
- Topic Group meetings and events, including best practice sessions, roundtable discussions, guest lectures, and study visits;
- Workshops on universal topics such as human resources management;
- Resources in the members only area;
- Support on participation in EU-funded projects;
- Networking opportunities;
- The Eurhonet bulletin, updating you on the latest news from our network and the public and social housing sector.
Skills development opportunities
Eurhonet organises skills development programmes exclusively for members of our public and social housing network:
- Leadership Summit: an opportunity for CEOs, board members, and top management to discuss the main issues facing the sector;
- Talent Academy: a week-long professional development programme for rising stars in the sector;
- Exchange Programme: employees at any level of a member organisation gain skills and ideas from counterparts.
A strong, supportive community
Eurhonet prides itself on fostering a welcoming and supportive environment where members feel confident to discuss the issues they are facing, share ideas, and develop strategies together. As a member, you can:
- Connect with professionals working towards the same goal of better serving our tenants, neighbourhoods, and societies,
- Understand how organisations in different countries and regions approach the same challenges;
- Share what you do well and contribute to our Best Practice Library.
Become a member of Eurhonet
All European public and social housing providers are eligible to apply for Eurhonet membership. Please send your application – a presentation of your company and a brief description of your motivation to join – to the Eurhonet Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t hesitate to reach out for more information before you apply. We are always pleased to learn more about your organisation and to discuss how we can collaborate.
We look forward to welcoming you to our public and social housing network!